Kim's Prayer

"We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed." --2 Corinthians 4:8-9

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

testing, testing, testing...

This place is so incrediable! Yesterday I met with my Doctor and he seems very hopeful. He ordered a battery of test to be run over the course of the next few days. I will meet with him again on Tuesday of next week and we will go over all the results of these test. Tomorrow is going to be a long one, the first CT scan starts at 7:10. I really don't know anything more today than I did when I got here, but will know a lot more on Tuesday after I have seen my Doctor and all the test have been completed.

I just want to say Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone. All your concern and prayers will never be forgotten. I wish I could hug every single one of you. My prayer is that God will bless you as you have blessed me. I'm sorry I did not blog this yesterday I got so excited about the woman from Equador! I miss home and can't wait to be back. Will blog soon.

Much love,
Kim

4 Comments:

At 2/01/2006 05:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim, so so glad to hear that everything is going so smooth. As we learned in bible study today, god has a different way to bless each one of us. He is blessing me through being your friend and listening to your words of wisdom on your illness and faith. Carole and I are going to your house in the morning and have coffee and coffeecake with your mother. We are really looking forward to visiting with her. Keep hanging in there and remember we all miss you and love you. Paula

 
At 2/01/2006 05:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim,
You sound so positive and so encouraged!!! You are one prayed for and one loved lady!! I just love this blog thing. It makes things so much easier for you in keeping us all updated on what's happening with you. You are the one who is the BLESSING. God has really worked in my heart and built up my faith because of you. I'm praying more and reading my Bible more. AND obeying Him more!!
That's what God wants--our ALL!!

Let me share something wonderful about the date. It was eight(8) years ago that I became a Christian. On Febuary 1, 1997 I gave my life to Jesus Christ. It was the scripture in Revelation 3:14-21 that the Holy Spirit used to tug at my heart. Verse 20 says Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. I knew that Jesus was on the outside of my heart. I opened up my heart and let him come in. That was the best day of my life! And I'm forever changed. Thank you for letting me share my testimony with you. This is just such a special date for me. Jesus is my life just like He is yours. I've seen Him calm the sea so many times for you. Most impotant, He is your healer. Love you, Love you, Love you!!!!
Beverly

 
At 2/01/2006 08:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
We concluded our Bible study series this morning. Wow, 10 weeks in the book of Genesis! We have learned so much. One of the quotes in the lesson I thought worthy of mentioning... "God can turn our gift of difficult years into benefit and beauty".

We each think of you and pray for you often thoughout the week but I hope you can picture and almost FEEL the corporate prayer our joined hearts lift for you and your family each Wednesday morning.
Jody

 
At 2/01/2006 09:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kim,

Hang in there!!! Meditation is great when you are going through all the test!!! Read scripture prior to go into the "tunnel" of one of the machines. You have lots of uninterrupted time to meditate!!!

I am praying for you, Mark and the kids. Lynn P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home