Kim's Prayer

"We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed." --2 Corinthians 4:8-9

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Clarifying things...

I try my best when I'm listening to my doctors to really understand what is going on in me. Of course, after the words cancer and chemo, things always seem to get fuzzy, so I hope you know I'm trying my best to relay what I think I'm hearing to you in the most accurate way I can. The more I learn, the better I'll be about posting this stuff.

2 Comments:

At 1/07/2006 11:21:00 AM, Blogger Stratgirl said...

Kim,
There's not one of us anywhere that wouldn't go "fuzzy" at the words cancer and chemo. Some of us I dare say would probably just pass out cold! You are doing an awesome job with the whole thing and the great thing about blogging is, its all in print so you can easily review what you've said and make updates/corrections etc.
Thanks again for doing this, it also means a lot to us to be able to hear from you and hear how you're doing.

More love and hugs,
Jill

 
At 1/07/2006 03:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kim. I heard this on K-LOVE today and quickly was reminded of you. After reading your latest BLOG I feel a need to share the message. "Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6. After I heard this I went and looked it up in my Bible and was amazed by the application. Please read. Sending one up for you. bd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home