Kim's Prayer

"We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed." --2 Corinthians 4:8-9

Saturday, January 07, 2006

I'm lovin' this blog thing

Wow! I feel like I can conquer anything now with God's help--hey I learned how to blog! I've realized I have been a real inspiration to my brother-in-law. He wants a blog of his own! I woke up this morning and for a brief second, I forgot what was happening in my life. Reality starts flooding my thoughts. I asked God for complete and total healing and I refuse to believe otherwise. All I have to do to be uplifted is come to this site and read your kind, encouraging words - not once, not twice but over and over and over!!!!! Thank you!

Love,
Kim

P.S. Chris, there's a LITTLE cinnamon thingy still left if you want some!

2 Comments:

At 1/07/2006 10:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim, Just wanted you to know that I'm praying for you. Just keep the faith. You have a sweet husband to fix you this site. I'm glad to hear from you directly. Will be waiting to hear from you more. Take care, love, myra

 
At 1/07/2006 10:11:00 AM, Blogger Stratgirl said...

Yes, a complete and total healing! That is exactly what what we are praying for and not one ioda less(is that how you spell that lol). God is able! We see all through the Bible where Christ healed people everywhere He went and if any doubt tries to trickle in about whether Christ still heals today. Hebrews 13:8 tells us that "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever". Christ is STILL the Healer!
Love and hugs,
Jill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home